Cooperating with the design director, deeply intervene in the whole process of the project from the conceptual plan to the on-site construction guidance to achieve the high quality of the project.
1. Bachelor degree or above in full-time architecture related majors, more than 3 years of design practice experience as a full-time architect;
2. be familiar with the whole process of scheme design, preliminary design, construction drawing design and construction coordination and have relevant experience, be able to coordinate with the interior, landscape, structure and other professional teams;
3. have excellent design creativity and deepening design ability, familiar with building codes, have high requirements for self, and have the ability to learn new knowledge and skills;
4. proficient in using CAD, SketchUp/Rhino, Adobe PS and other software, with excellent design and graphic expression ability;
5. Dedicated, conscientious and responsible, with strong organisational and comprehensive coordination skills; overseas study or work experience, proficient in English is preferred.
Soft furnishing designer
Cooperate with the design director and interior team, participate in the whole process of the project from programme design, product procurement, landing execution to completion and acceptance.
1. with full-time bachelor degree or above in interior, environmental arts, exhibition or furniture design and other related majors;
2. familiar with furniture, lighting and other brands and related materials, technology, project follow-up, set up experience is preferred;
3. Skilled in using CAD, SketchUp/Rhino, 3DMAX, Adobe PS and other software, with excellent aesthetic ability and space matching creative ability;
4. Dedicated and down-to-earth, conscientious and responsible, with high taste in colour, display and visual aesthetics, and a certain degree of knowledge of domestic and international artworks and classic design products.
Cooperate with designers to carry out conceptual plan, programme text, modelling and preliminary drawing.
1. with full-time undergraduate degree or above in architecture, interior design related majors, relevant work experience is preferred;
2. possess excellent design creativity, have high demands on self, and possess the ability to learn new knowledge and skills;
3. proficient in using CAD, SketchUp/Rhino, 3DMAX, Adobe PS and other software;
4. Dedicated and practical, serious and responsible, with a strong sense of co-operation.
Cooperating with design director and commercial director, responsible for the whole process management and coordination of the projects.
1. with full-time undergraduate degree or above in architecture, interior design related majors, experience in construction project management is preferred;
2. be familiar with the work content and responsibilities of the whole process of programme design, preliminary design, construction drawing design and construction coordination, and be able to arrange and coordinate the work of the design director and designers;
3. excellent multi-party cooperation experience and team communication skills, able to accurately convey and coordinate the design needs of owners, designers and construction units;
4. familiar with CAD, Office and other design and office software, familiar with building codes, able to efficiently control and promote the project progress;
5. proactive, responsible, with strong time management skills; excellent English skills are preferred.
In co-operation with Design Director and Commercial Director, responsible for the maintenance and communication with existing and potential customers, business development, commercial negotiation, contract progress follow-up.
1. Bachelor degree or above in architecture, business management, marketing or related majors;
2. have business experience in architectural design or related industries, have in-depth understanding of the industry and the whole design process of architecture and interior, and be familiar with bidding and complete business procedures;
3. proficient in the use of Office and other related software, with excellent oral and written expression skills, rich experience in the preparation of service proposals, contracts and other commercial documents and customer communication experience;
4. proactive, good at market research, analysis and development; business English is preferred.
2-4 (long-term recruitment)
Cooperate with designers to carry out conceptual plan, plan text, modelling and other work.
1. architecture, interior design related design majors, undergraduate students in the fourth year and above;
2. Full-time offline internship for at least 3 months;
3. proficient in CAD, SketchUp/Rhino, 3DMAX, Adobe PS and other software;
4. Strong passion for design, proactive and responsible;
5. Internship allowance of RMB 100/day (according to the actual number of days of attendance).
PRO-LAB special researcher
2-4 (regular recruitment)
Under the guidance of senior designers and senior mentors in the industry, they will participate in summer interdisciplinary PRO-LAB research lab projects.
1. emerging designers with bachelor degree or above in architecture, interior, environmental arts and other related design disciplines or current students in their fourth year of undergraduate studies or above;
2. proficient in CAD, SketchUp/Rhino, 3DMAX, Adobe PS and other design software, with excellent graphic presentation skills;
3. have unique aesthetic ability and visual aesthetics, active creativity;
4. Strong passion for design, proactive and responsible;
5. Recruitment on a regular basis, please pay attention to the company's WeChat public number released PRO-LAB related content.
How to apply
1. Please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
2. Please state "Application + Name + Web" in the subject line of the email, and indicate the date you can start working or the start and end date of the internship in the body of the email
3. Please send your CV and portfolio as attachments in PDF format and limit the size of each file to 15Mb
4. We are sorry that we cannot reply to all emails, but if there is any interest, we will reply within one week of receiving the email